Speakers receive free tuition for themselves and a guest at the nation’s premier business to business event for traditional building and historic preservation. Submit a proposal today to be part of this growing event for preservation and traditional building pros.
Please reply no later than Thursday January 17, 2013 close of business 5 pm ET
Contact: Judy L. Hayward, Education Director, Traditional Building Conference Series with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802 674-6752.
Visit www.traditionalbuildingshow.com for more information.
Themes, Venues, and Dates for 2013*:
*Final dates and locations to be announced.
- April 3-4, 2013: Northeast Traditional Design and Restoration Fairfield County, CT or Westchester County CT
- May 21-22, 2013: Washington, DC Windows Conference
- September TBA 2013: Midwest Traditional Design and Restoration Chicago, IL
- November 6-7, 2013: Western Traditional Design and Restoration: Los Angeles, CA
- Restoration and Renovation
- Sustainable Preservation and Design
- Code Compliance
- New Urbanism
- Building Craft Practice and History
- Construction Management
- Traditional New Construction - Commercial and Residential
- Interior Design - Commercial and Residential
- Facilities Management
- Building Systems
- Materials Conservation
- Sacred Places
- Disaster Planning & Response
- Restoration, renovation and traditional inspired new homes
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.