CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - Oakland Heritage Alliance 2013 Partners In Preservation Awards
Contributed By: January Ruck
For more than 30 years, the Oakland Heritage Alliance has honored individuals, organizations, agencies, institutions, projects and programs demonstrating a commitment to excellence in historic preservation. In doing so, we hope to inspire others to take action to preserve, protect, and promote Oakland’s historic and cultural resources.
Award categories include:
Submission eligibility, requirements and application form are
- adaptive use/rehabilitation
- sensitive new construction within a historic context
- advocacy and leadership
- lifetime achievement.
available for download at http://oaklandheritage.org/partners-in-preservation.html
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1, 2013
AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT: April 2013
AWARD CEREMONY: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 7:00 PM
The 2013 Awards Ceremony will include a wine reception and
will be held at Chapel of the Chimes, 4499 Piedmont Avenue, Oakland, CA.
Additional recognition will include:
- announcement of award via press release distribution, printed quarterly newsletter, weekly e-newsletter, oaklandheritage.org, Twitter (@oaklandheritage), and Facebook
- opportunity to promote awarded project at an OHA building tour or lecture
- URL link from oaklandheritage.org to awarded firm website (if applicable)
- award certificates for project team members
Keywords: preservation, awards, oakland
Posted: February 1, 2013
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.