Employer: Alliance for Historic Wyoming
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Anywhere in Wyoming
The Executive Director supports the mission of the Alliance for Historic Wyoming (AHW) by directing advocacy efforts for Wyoming’s historical and cultural resources and empowering citizens to protect them. This position will average approximately 20 hours per week. The work will consist of leading the organization’s governance, fundraising, and outreach efforts.
- Oversee all operations, and organize and attend Board meetings.
- Work with committee leaders on AHW initiatives.
- Conduct administrative duties while complying with state and federal laws.
- Lead fundraising activities and manage grants.
- Travel the state to represent the organization.
How to Apply:
- Leadership skills and the ability to implement creative ideas for the AHW’s mission and goals.
- Knowledge of historic resources and state and federal programs and policies.
- Experience with grassroots activism.
- Quality writing and research skills.
Submit a cover letter, brief writing sample, resume, and three professional references to Katherine Wonson, c/o Alliance for Historic Wyoming, P.O. Box 51201, Casper, WY 82605; email submissions preferred: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include “Executive Director Job Application” in the subject line).
Click here to see the full job description
Deadline: Feb. 28, 2013
Keywords: Job Opening, Wyoming, Historic Preservation, Executive Director, nonprofit
Posted: February 7, 2013
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.