Guest Relations Representative (Seasonal), Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust (Chicago, IL)
Contributed By: Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust
Email The Author: email@example.com
Implement successful delivery of daily guest experiences and activities including but not limited to tours, programs, events, administrative support, special use of sites and facility rentals at the Home and Studio, the Rookery and Robie House. Travel to all three visitation sites is required. Weekend and evening hours required to meet the needs of the organization and customer service goals of the department.
- Deliver quality daily guest experiences including but not limited to tours, programs, events, special use of sites and facility rentals at the Home and Studio, Robie House and the Rookery.
- Assist in the preparation of the sites for delivery of guest experiencesParticipate in and complete the interpreter training program(s), successfully learning to lead tours.
- Manage daily audio tour logistics.As a team member of the Guest Relations Department provide organizational support and back up as coordinated by supervisor.
- Provide administrative assistance to Daily Operations Manager at Home and Studio site.
- Serve as back-up for Rookery receptionist.
- Assist other departments and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure customer service and safety goals in order to contribute to organizational objectives.
- As a team member of the Preservation Trust, demonstrate positive interpersonal skills that promote open communication, respect for all positions, maintenance of confidentiality and success of the organization.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Position requires excellent customer service and communication skills. Experience in hospitality, museums, or other service industry with proven results preferred.
Salary or Pay Rate: Minimum wage – $12 per hour.
How To Apply:
No deadline published. Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference
Guest Relations Rep – 2013 Seasonal in subject line. NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Additional Information: http://www.npo.net/job/guest-relations-representative-seasonal/45842.
Posted: February 11, 2013
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.