Position Title: Office Administrator and Assistant to the President
Location: Westbrook, ME
Applications accepted until May 31, 2017 or until position is filled.
For more information, visit www.bagalawindowworks.com.
About Bagala Window Works: Bagala Window Works has been restoring windows and doors since 1988. For us, window restoration is more than just a job. It’s how we help our customers and take care of our cultural heritage, environment and community. Our values guide our work, whether we’re tuning up one sticky old double-hung window or preserving hundreds in a national historic landmark.
Position Description: The Office Administrator performs a wide variety of responsibilities including customer service, bookkeeping, purchasing, marketing, and human resources. In addition, the Office Administrator acts as Assistant to the President. A successful Office Administrator demonstrates a positive, problem-solving attitude in a friendly and casual work environment where there is always something new to learn.
· Answers and directs incoming phone calls and emails.
· Schedules estimates and appointments and manages calendars.
· Maintains client files; draws up standard contracts and invoices; coordinates project submittals.
· Manages inventory and supply procurement and vendor relationships.
· Maintains detailed records and creates reports.
· Coordinates new hire orientation and onboarding.
· Coordinates social media and marketing.
· Assists President in communicating with clients, vendors, and regulatory agencies.
· Assists President with planning for events, programs, and corporate strategy.
· Assists President with OSHA, DOL, and EPA compliance.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3 to 5 years of customer service experience.
· Experience working in an office environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
· Familiarity with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Dropbox and QuickBooks Online.
· High-school diploma.
· Ability to pass a background check.
Experience in the construction or preservation industry.
Compensation: Starting Pay: $15 – $17/hr based on experience. Pay and responsibilities to grow with increased skills and experience.
How to Apply:Interested applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. Applicants selected for interview will be contacted directly. Position is open until filled.
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.