Preservation Architect, John Milner Associates Preservation (Washington, DC area)
Contributed By: John Milner Associates Preservation
John Milner Associates Preservation - an award-winning preservation and conservation firm with offices in Arlington, Virginia and on Capitol Hill in Washington DC - is seeking an architect who is committed to excellence.
Essential credentials include:
- Knowledge of the Secretary of Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in architecture
- 5 to 15 years of experience
- Interested in the technical aspects of historic properties and buildings
- Proficiency and project experience in AutoCAD and Revit is preferred
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Collaborative personality to bring out the best in team situations
- US citizen or permanent US resident
Please provide a letter of interest, resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: preservation architect
Posted: February 21, 2018
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.