OHJ readers are a committed lot—many stick with us for decades.Our recent reader survey turned up these stats:
- 10% are serial restorers who have restored three houses or more
- 8.5% are in the building trades
- 65% of respondents say they are well versed in renovation basics
Call for Entries:
Do you have a client or customer who’s completed three or more renovations? Ask them to submit photos! Your client means your work will be shown and credited!
- They’ll see their work in an exclusive web presentation at oldhouseonline.com
- Winner will be chosen for publication in Old-House Journal October 2018 issue!
- The winner receives a custom watercolor of their home by OHJ architectural illustrator Robert Leanna.
- Send digital Before and After photos of at least one project, and up to three. No more than 12 photos in all.
- Briefly describe three projects in one paragraph each: location, age and type of building, scope of work, major renovations, any additions, approach (rehab, renovation, preservation, restoration, adaptive reuse, period rooms).
- Include an email address and phone number (for editor’s use only)
- CALL DEADLINE JULY 5TH
Send nominations or entries to email@example.com
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.