In response to popular demand we are excited to offer our newest resource - the Real Estate Agent Directory! This directory works in tandem with our Historic Real Estate for Sale directory, and we are thrilled to be able to feature the wonderful agents who are committed to preservation issues and preserving historic homes. Ready to list in our Agent Directory? Please click here to go directly to the listing form.
Each Listing Includes (see example below):
- Contact Information (Name, Agency Name, Address, City, State, Phone, Fax, Email, Website)
- Mission Statement - provide up to 1000 words that describes your background, professional goals, and committment to preservation.
- Profile of Your Current Listing(s) on PreservationDirectory.com - photo of property, location and price, with link to the full listing.
Why List as a Real Estate Agent?
- 20% Discount on All "Real Estate for Sale" Listings - while your agent listing is active, you will receive 20% off on all property listings.
- More Exposure for Your Property Listings - each of your current property listings on PreservationDirectory.com appear at the bottom of your Agent Listing (with links to each).
- Ensure Maximum Exposure to the Preservation Community - we receive thousands of hits daily from your target audience.
- Search Engine Rankings - for agents currently listed on our site, their exposure/ranking on Google rises as a direct result of being listed on our site:
- On Google, a search for "historic real estate California" brings up our Real Estate Agent Directory at the number 1 position (out of over 4 million results for that keyword phrase).
- On Google, a search for "historic real estate Atlanta" brings up Savannah Ferguson's profile on our site at the number 5 position (out of over 1 million results for that keyword phrase).
- Hundreds of Websites Link to PreservationDirectory.com - Over 500 historic preservation, cultural resource management and building restoration websites currently link to PreservationDirectory.com, making our site (and your listing) easy to find on the internet. The amount of sites that link to a website also increase its ranking on Google Search (that is why PreservationDirectory.com is at the top of the search engines for a variety of terms). To view a PDF of the sites currently linking to PreservationDirectory.com, click here.
What is the Fee for an Agent Listing?
- Agent Listings cost $125 for a 12 month listing (only $10 per month!).
- Remember - while your Agent Listing is active, you receive 20% off all property listings. The more you list, the more you save!
Additional Exposure Available on our Historic Real Estate Partner Website:
- You will also have the option of an additional agent listing on our partner website, HistoricForSale.com, for only $25 more per year.
- There is no pressure for the additional listing, and you will be prompted on the secure order form if you would like this additional listing.