|I am a professional Realtor with extensive experience in owning, purchasing, selling and restoring antique and historic residential properties.
- Attended Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, Michigan Class of 1960. Studies in Business Adm.
- Continued education in Environmental Science at Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA.
- Completed Historic Preservation Certification Program in 1993 from Bucks County Community College.
- Owned and restored two historic homes in Bucks County Pennsylvania.
- Relocated to Keysville, VA in 2001 and restored Maple Roads c1813 antebellum home.
- Maple Roads was placed on the Virginia Landmarks Register by the Virginia Historic Resources Board June 12th , 2002 and on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Carol and I have done extensive consulting in Preservation Restoration and can recommend specialists you might require in helping you to evaluate and restore a particular property.
- Family, Historic Research, Preservation, Farming and Golf