David J. Caracausa
Realtor and Trusted Real Estate Consultant
Coldwell Banker Preferred-Premier Properties Group
686 DeKalb Pike, Suite 102
215-699-2600 or 267-368-7222
Send an email...
Visit the website...
|David has been a real estate broker, developer and trusted consultant since 1975, actively advising clients on the purchase or sale of residential real estate as well as specializing in land acquisition, development, and marketing of new home communities. Serving the Montgomery, Bucks, and Philadelphia counties, David and his staff of dedicated professionals provide expert advice and guidance through all facets of the real estate transaction.
By constantly striving to provide clients with “service they can count on,” Caracausa has received local, regional and national acclaim from Coldwell Banker, The National Association of Realtors, the Wall Street Journal, and the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. David was recognized as an “Icon” in the real estate industry by Broker/Agent Magazine, ranked as the No. 25 broker by the Wall Street Journal in a national survey, and inducted into the Montgomery County Community College Hall of Fame in 2011.
Caracausa attributes his success to his core values, which he brings to his clients, of dedication, leadership, knowledge and integrity, the combination of which help him to offer personal and unparalleled customer service to each and every client. Those characteristics are the trademarks of Caracausa and his Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Group of Real Estate Agents. Caracausa estimates that 90%- 95% of his sales volume is based on repeat business and referrals from prior clients.
Awards and Recognition
- No. 1 Coldwell Banker Office in the Nation - Earned this Prestigious year end award on Two Occasions.
- No. 1 Coldwell Banker Office in the Northeast Region - Seven Years Running
- No. 1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Pennsylvania - Six Years Running
- No. 1 Coldwell Banker Agent in the Northeast Region - Three Years Running
- Top 25 Coldwell Banker Agent Internationally - Ten+ Years Running
- Top 100 by the National Association of Realtors - 5 Years Running
- Montgomery County Community College Hall of Fame Inductee - September 2011
- Citation Recipient from the House of Representatives of Pennsylvania for exceptional achievements in the Commonwealth and it’s communities
- Real Trends “America’s Best Real Estate Agents” - Ranked in the Top 1% in the Country and Top 10 in the State of Pennsylvania - 4 Years Running Memberships
- NAR - National Association of Realtors since 1975
- PAR - Pennsylvania Association of Realtors since 1975
- MCAR - Montgomery County Association of Realtors since 1975
- HBA - Home Builders Association since 1991
- CB - Coldwell Banker International Real Estate Network since 1991
- SRA - Suburban Realtors Alliance
- Abington Health - Lansdale Hospital Council since 2010
- ABR - Accredited Buyer’s Representative since 1996
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist since 1990
- CRB - Certified Residential Broker since 1995
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute since 1989
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist since 1998
- CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert since 2012
- CRE - Counselors of Real Estate since 2013