Seeking Staff Architects, Preservation Design Partnership, LLC [PDP] (Philadelphia, PA)
Contributed By: Information Mailbox
Preservation Design Partnership, LLC [PDP] is an award-winning planning, design and preservation firm specializing in intervening in historic sites and buildings. The firm is based in Philadelphia, PA with projects throughout the US.
We are seeking Staff Architects to support our growing practice. The position requires travel, given the geographic diversity of the firm’s work.
Qualifications and Skills
The requirements for this position are:
- Professional Degree [NAAB Accredited]
- Commitment, specialized knowledge and / or formal training in historic preservation preferred
- Significant evidence of and experience in preservation technology
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Professional registration is highly desirable
- Three years of experience or graduate level degree
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Salary is commensurate with education level, professional experience, and demonstrated knowledge. PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities.
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.