Garavaglia Architecture Inc. is a dynamic preservation architecture firm conveniently located in downtown San Francisco. Established in 1986, our range of projects includes civic, commercial, institutional, and residential projects with a specialization in historic preservation and sustainability. While many of our projects are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, we do work throughout California.
As a growing firm, we are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team.
- 3-5 years of experience in the A/E industry
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and graphic skills
- Direct experience with facilitating team strategy sessions working on marketing proposals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe InDesign
- Familiar interacting within a social media/website environment with respect to the marketing function
- Develop new opportunities through a variety of prospecting activities including networking and attending industry events
- Lead a marketing approach to solve customer problems and create new opportunities, establish credibility, and demonstrate our capabilities
- Lead the proposal process, writing statements of qualifications, and meet deadlines
- Develop presentations, marketing materials and proposals, resulting in successful project acquisition
- Maintain marketing information systems including collateral materials production, master resumes, and project descriptions
- Work with other key team members, participate with developing marketing strategies including researching and monitoring target markets and clients
- Establish relationships with new clients and partners
- Maintain web and social media presence that supports the marketing effort
- Research and track marketing leads and communicate such to principal and managers
- Assist with supporting and executing long-term marketing plans
- Website management and content development
- Produce public relations releases and updates through print and media
- Manage design awards submittals
Garavaglia Architecture is committed to provide an environment for growth opportunities for its employees including participation in professional organizations and continuing educational opportunities. We offer medical and other benefits and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the nature of our work, we are only seeking candidates that fit within the position requirements. Compensation for relocation expenses is not available for this position.
How To Apply:
Please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
with "Business Development Manager" as the subject heading.
We will accept applications until we have filled the position.
Keywords: historic preservation, architecture, employment, san francisco, marketing, business development, manager, job ad, garavaglia architecture, california
Posted: April 30, 2019
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.