If your community or organization is engaged in preserving a unique and historic place and could use some help, we welcome you to apply to be part of the next class of Six-to-Fix projects!
Preservation Maryland will select six threatened historic sites around the state that could benefit from the organization’s assistance, and through a cooperative partnership with the applicants, we help put these sites on a new trajectory towards a better state of preservation.
Assistance takes many forms and may include:
This year, in evaluating potential projects, Preservation Maryland will consider how submitted projects address topics of representation and diversity, open space conservation and smart growth, using new technologies, as well as a project’s overall impact on the community.
- Technical assistance from Preservation Maryland staff and partners in the fields of architecture, engineering, law, archaeology, and/or other professionals, as needed
- Assistance in building strategic partnerships
- Assistance in organizational fundraising and/or capacity building
- Inclusion in a statewide awareness and advocacy campaign by Preservation Maryland
- Fundraising assistance to address immediate concernsOnline applications will be accepted until Friday, August 2, 2019 at 5PM EST.
Online Application: https://www.preservationmaryland.org/programs/six-to-fix/?utm_source=General+Email+List&utm_campaign=f2a6a26a3d-EMAIL_STF_APPS_JULY_2019&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d05c8ce9db-f2a6a26a3d-114504517
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.