The National Trust for Historic Preservation is now accepting nominations for the 2022 National Preservation Awards. This is the nomination form for all award categories. Please read the eligibility and nomination requirements (linked below) before starting a nomination.
- the Louise du Pont Crowninshield Award
- the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation National Preservation Awards
- the American Express Aspire Award
- the National Trust/Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Award for Federal Partnerships in Historic Preservation
- the Trustees’ Award for Organizational Excellence
- the Trustees Emeritus Award for Historic Site Stewardship
The deadline to submit nominations is Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. your local timezone.
For technical assistance with the application form, please visit https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.