We are excited to announce that the “Professional Services” directory on HistoricFunding.com has officially launched! The new directory will allow preservation and restoration professionals, historic and cultural consultants, and architecture and design professionals to promote their services to the larger preservation community.
To celebrate the launch of the directory, ad pricing will be greatly reduced through September of 2022 (regular pricing will be re-instated on October 1, 2022). In addition, you will also receive a free membership to HistoricFunding.com while your professional services ad is active!
Professionals in the preservation fields can choose from two types of listings: a Basic Listing or an Enhanced Listing.
1. Basic Listing:
- The Basic Listing includes: Business / Service Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website URL.
- Cost: $50 for 1 year (365 days). *Special Introductory Promotion! Regularly $95/year.
2. Enhanced Listing:
- The Enhanced Listing includes: Business / Service Name, Address, Phone, Email, Website URL, plus Full Color Logo or Photo, and Full Page Description of Services / Mission Statement.
- Cost: $95 for 1 year (365 days). *Special Introductory Promotion! Regularly $185/year.
* Promotion Ends October 1, 2022
Below are the current categories where you business information will be placed:
- Architectural Salvage, Antiques & Period Suppliers (Includes: Architectural Salvage, Antiques, Period Suppliers, Furniture, Hardware, Salvage Lumber, Stained Glass, Signage)
- Architecture & Design Services (Includes: Architectural Design Services, Interior Design, Wallpapering)
- Archival Services (Includes: Archival Services, Document Preservation & Restoration, Document Scanning & Publishing)
- Historic & Cultural Resources Consulting & Fundraising Services (Includes: Historic Consultants, Grant Writing Services, Tax Credit Advisors, Fundraising Consultants, National Register Nomination Assistance, Cultural Resource Management Consultants, Archaeological Services, Photography Services)
- Restoration Professionals (Includes: Building Restoration Services, Doors & Windows, Flooring, Fireplaces & Stoves, Kitchens & Bath, Lighting, Masonry/Stone/Brick, Metalwork, Millwork, Plastering Services, Roofing & Gutters, Stained Glass, Tile)
Benefits of Advertising on HistoricFunding.com:
1) Free membership to HistoricFunding.com while your ad is active!
When you purchase a business ad on HistoricFunding.com, you are automatically granted access to the membership-required funding database (including over 7,500 funding programs across the United States). Your membership will remain active as long as your business ad is active. An $85 value!
2) Be seen by your target audience – the historic and cultural resource management community!
Visitors to HistoricFunding.com include: historic homeowners, historic and cultural resource management professionals, historical society staff and members, downtown and main street revitalization staff, non-profit organizations, government agency staff.
3) Provide critical support to this national preservation resource!
HistoricFunding.com is funded entirely by membership fees and advertising fees. Your support allows us to provide funding resources (information on grants, loans, tax incentives, rebate programs, scholarships, internships/fellowships, apprenticeships, and residencies) to thousands of historic homeowners, non-profit organizations, community and government agencies and preservation professionals.
Interested in more information? Please contact us at email@example.com (or simply reply to this email) and we will be happy to provide additional information.
Interested in listing your business on HistoricFunding.com? The listing form can be found at https://historicfunding.com/ProfessionalServicesSubmit.
Again, please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like additional information. Thanks for your support!
Tim Cannan, President
PreservationDirectory.com / HistoricFunding.com