Rummel, Klepper & Kahl, a progressive, multi-disciplinary planning and engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a mid-level Architectural Historian at our Baltimore, Maryland headquarters office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Master’s Degree in cultural resources management, architectural history, historic preservation or related field;
- 5-10 years of experience performing historic resource survey, documentation and evaluation
- thorough knowledge of the NHPA Section 106, NEPA, and associated regulations;
- a strong understanding of historical site survey methodology, building evaluations, historic context preparation, National Register nominations, and HABS/HAER recordation;
- proven leadership qualities on project assignments;
- independent research and problem solving abilities;
- excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- fluency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Project / task management experience in the field of CRM a plus.
RK&K offers an excellent salary package commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), paid vacation and sick leave, company medical/dental plans, and tuition reimbursement. For more information visit our website at www.rkk.com. RK&K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resumes with cover letter to:
Ms. Adrianne Kennard, Human Resources
Rummel, Klepper, and Kahl, LLP
81 Mosher Street
Baltimore, MD 21217
FAX: (410) 225-3863
Keywords: Architectural Historian, RK&K Engineers, Baltimore Maryland, jobs, employment
Posted: November 5, 2008
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.