is dedicated to protecting historic places and cultural resources significant
to Asian and Pacific Islander Americans through historic preservation and
heritage conservation by:
1) creating an information-sharing network that can provide support for established and emerging historic preservation programs;
2) establishing educational programs for raising public awareness and impacting historic preservation policy on local, state, and national levels;
3) increasing public and private resources that enable “historic preservation” and “heritage conservation” practices to meaningfully include educational and community development activities that preserve, conserve, and protect tangible and intangible historic and cultural resources.
APIAHiP is a multi-generational, pan-ethnic, and interdisciplinary community of
preservationists, urban planners, historians, educators, activists, and
advocates who share the common goal of elevating Asian and Pacific Islander
American history and heritage through a place-based ethic.
Full-Time Program Coordinator
Part-Time Development Specialist
How to Apply
Review the job posting(s) above, then please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm PT Monday, November 13, 2023.
1) Cover Letter (.pdf )
2) Resume/CV (.pdf and/or LinkedIn url)
3) Two References (name, title, phone, email, and relation in the body of the email or .pdf)
Keywords: historic preservation, nonprofit, job opportunity, job posting, asian american, pacific islander, cultural heritage, public history, development, fundraising, remote
Posted: October 24, 2023
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.