It's here! The 2013 list of Oregon's Most Endangered Places is out and this year we went BIG! From one of the largest wood clear span buildings in the entire world to a category of buildings that spans the Willamette Valley, we've got a lot of work ahead of us. Oregon's Most Endangered Places 2013:
As the year progresses we will send out updates on these and the places from previous years. And we'd like to thank you for continuing to support HPLO’s important work, keeping Oregon --- Oregon!
- Antelope School, Antelope
- Astoria Marine Construction Co., Astoria
- Dirigible Hangar B, Tillamook
- The Dalles Chinatown Site, The Dalles
- Dome Building, Salem
- Knotts-Owens Barn, Corvallis
- Multnomah Courthouse, Portland
- Pioneer Mothers Cabin, Champoeg
- Saling House, Weston
- Oregon Trail Pioneer Farmsteads, Willamette Valley
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.