Preservation Alliance of West Virginia is holding the statewide historic preservation conference in Huntington, WV. The conference dates are September 25 - 27, 2014.
Conference Highlights include:
• Special tour of the Albert Gallatin Jenkins home along with full-day workshop about How to Conduct a Charette led by Mills Group, LLC. Help the US Army Corps of Engineers find a tenant for this historic gem!
• Keynote speaker Paul Gardner of the Archaeological Conservancy – the only national non-profit organization dedicated to acquiring and preserving the best of our nation’s remaining archaeological sites.
• Walking tour of downtown Huntington with a focus on the Adaptive Re-use of 20th Century Buildings.
• 2014 PAWV Historic Preservation Awards Banquet at the Palms Reception Hall
• Educational concurrent sessions in Marshall University’s newly preserved and renovated Visual Arts Building.
Full conference schedule and registration information coming soon to www.pawv.org.
Keywords: Historic Preservation Conference, training, Archaeology, brownfield, West Virginia, Huntington
Posted: June 21, 2014
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.