League of Historic American Theatres 31st Annual Conference and Theatre Tour
Park Plaza Hotel
Boston , Massachusetts
July 25-28, 2007
"Lobstahs" and tea parties...swan boats and beans...Fenway and the Freedom Trail...fife, drum, and vaudeville -- Boston is a city rich in history, culture and tradition. From Boston's historic waterfront through its theatre district, education centers, and numerous landmarks, the “City on the Hill” is a rousing mix of old and new. Highlighting Boston’s mix of tradition and innovation, historical significance and new solutions for community and economic development, the League’s 2007 conference celebrates the region’s unique characteristics and leadership in preserving and sustaining historic theatres. Why should you register now?
- Explore historic Boston!
- Tour extraordinary theatres
- Learn how others are succeeding
- Great Networking
- Great Food
- Events Possible Only in Boston!
- Special Discounts for Family Members
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR?
- REGISTER NOW - REGULAR REGISTRATION RATES EXTENDED THROUGH JULY 19TH!!
- Attend and Audit Shows.
- Teams of 3 or more from the Same Member Organization Save 20%!
- Sponsors investing $2,000 or more Attend FREE!
- Opening Luncheon
- Opening Night Show and Welcome to Boston's Historic Theatre District Reception
- Hot Buffet Breakfast Every Full Day
- Closing Banquet in Boston Symphony Hall, an internationally renowned Historic Theatre.
- More Varied "Tools and Techniques" Workshops
- Understand What Makes Each Venue Special
Go to https://www.lhat.org/conference_theatre/2007/register.asp
Keywords: League of Historic American Theatres, historic theater, theater conference, Boston, historic theater tours
Posted: June 23, 2007
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.