CALL FOR SESSIONS
Building a Place for History: 2017 New Jersey History & Historic Preservation Conference
June 7 & 8 at Middlesex County College, Edison.
Proposals due by November 23, 2016
The NJ History and Historic Preservation Conference attracts a broad audience of professionals, historic site and museum managers, historic preservation commission members, and more. The conference planning committee seeks to balance its program by offering educational sessions during each time slot of the day that target the following primary audiences:
• Architects seeking AIA continuing education credits
• Planners seeking AICP continuing education credits
• Landscape Architects seeking ASLA continuing education credits
• Cultural Resource Management professionals
• History and museum non-profit staff, board and volunteers
• Historic Preservation Commissions, CLG representatives, elected and appointed
municipal and planning officials
• History and historic preservation advocates
• Students and emerging professionals
Proposals that address topics of interest to more than one of the target audiences will be given preference by the selection committee.
Read the full Call for Sessions
Submit your session
Keywords: call for sessions, history, historic preservation, conference, new jersey
Posted: October 7, 2016
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.