Call for Sessions for 2020 Arizona Historic Preservation Conference
Contributed By: Arizona Preservation Foundation
Email The Author: email@example.com
The organizers of the 2020 Arizona Historic Preservation Conference, June 16-18, 2020 in Tempe have great news to share. It’s time to start thinking about how you and your organization can contribute to the conference specifically and preservation movement overall by responding to our Call for Sessions. Please click here to complete our easy online form.
In the spirit of our theme, PreserVISION 2020, the Programming Committee especially seeks proposals that:
As you submit your proposals, be sure to consider the following questions:
- Demonstrates organizational strategies that promotes capacity of preservation into the future
- Utilizes new tools or strategies to tackle old issues
- Centralizes emerging issues in our fields (i.e., archaeology, advocacy, heritage tourism, architecture, resource management, economic development, etc.)
- Employs new methods of engagement
- Emboldens practitioners to utilize education and interpretation as a tool to promote preservation stewardship to new audiences
Remember that your session title tells 90% of the story. Be sure that it is clear, concise, and attractive enough to inspire attendees to learn more about your topic.
- How does your session address the PreserVISION 2020 theme?
- What are the main takeaways for attendees from the proposed session?
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the Call for Sessions, contact Joanna Brace via email or 602-364-0059. Thank you! We look forward to your responses and your attendance in June!
- Submission deadline: December 9, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MSTSubmissions are accepted online only.
- Submission presenters will be notified via email by January 20, 2020 whether or not their session was selected.
Unless noted, the thoughts and opinions expressed in the article are solely that of the
author and not necessarily the opinion of the editors of PreservationDirectory.com.